Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we start working on a song for him now so it’s ready for when he signs?
Don’t want him ending up like poor Erling who will be lucky to have one before he waves us goodbye in 5 years for his new life in Madrid... :-)

I think if I was squad planning at City given Ilkay’s contract/ age, KDB’s age and Bernardo’s future wishes.

I’d be very keen to get Bellingham signed.

He has a lot qualities and high potential.

Think Pep would have to teach patience, but could make him a very well rounded player.

For the price suggested, I think us, Liverpool, Chelsea or United would do the deal if chosen by him (so let’s hope it’s us).

You're right.

The lad signed a new contract with Brum so they could sell him and bank the money. "Ravel 2.0" would have walked to the highest paying club in the prem and spunked it all on slags and drugs.

I didn't even think of that, I was just going off how level headed he seems in interviews, how he seems to have a good family around him, and (as far as I'm aware) doesn't seem to attract any bad press at all

Ravel Morrison seems a big stretch. I'd say he's far more likely to have a career closer to someone like Lampard if anything, and he's way ahead of where Lampard was at his age, which tells you a lot. It would be good fun watching Foden, Haaland and Bellingham in blue over the next few years. Arguably 3 of the top 5 young talents in the world, and if not top five they're all definitely top ten

Yes. I thought you'd mention him. We bought a player who peaked after we bought him and didn't fit in their system within the first XI. Nowadays they have billion euro buyouts.

Apart from Yaya who has got better since leaving Barcelona after being a first team regular?
Alexis Sanchez, Neymar, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Samuel Eto'o, Thiago

Alexis Sanchez, Neymar, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Samuel Eto'o, Thiago

I've already mentioned Sanchez. Neymar and Ibrahimovic (arguably) didn't improve or decline, Ibrahimovic was only there a year so such a decline would be extraordinary. Depends on how seriously you take Ligue 1.

Eto'o absolutely not and Thiago was not a first XI regular, he was backup.

Well I was excluding that era and before otherwise you might as well include Luis Suarez the Spaniard.

Never played for the first team.
All it takes is for them to have extra players in positions that they know they have starters for. Ie Busquets and Yaya.

Cillessen too maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.