Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
That won't get them Champions league football next season though
He’s young tho mate, with investment I’m sure the trolls will be pushing again. All depends on Jude himself I just wouldn’t rule them out.

Based on past events, I'm tempted to take Tebas pumping Real's chances of signing Haaland and Mbappe as a sign that they're about to drop out of the Bellingham race.

Maybe time for me to post another "JUD BELLINGHEM WELCUMZ 2 MANCHESTER!!!!" video.

But seriously. Welcome to Manchester, Judd! Anyone know what his English is like? And will he struggle to adapt to British life? I know I do these days.

Probably better than yours! I don't think he'll struggle. He's English.

Interested to know why it is it too early for Bellingham to join Madrid when they’ve signed Camavinga and Tchouameni in midfield yet it’s not too early for him to come to City?
He's English superstar, City is a great project, Pep, Haaland & the England boys would suit him so much better

In 6 years time then his time to shine in Spain will happen just like Haaland..

He’s young tho mate, with investment I’m sure the trolls will be pushing again. All depends on Jude himself I just wouldn’t rule them out.
Don't think he'd want to go there to play at right back lol.
Let's just hope the kid sees sense

He's English superstar, City is a great project, Pep, Haaland & the England boys would suit him so much better

In 6 years time then his time to shine in Spain will happen just like Haaland..
How do you know Haaland doesn’t want to stay at City for the rest of his career and become the top scorer in English football history beating Jimmy Greaves’ record?

I also wouldn’t call Bellingham anywhere near being a superstar. He’s just a potentially good player who’s had a good start to his career in the Bundesliga at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.