Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right. That beach lifestyle in Dortmund is a big pull.

I said Spain is possibly a place players go in their prime. Bale, Ronaldo, Hazard, Modric all left to play in Spain when they were in their peak/prime and not their teens (younger years).

The German league is generally where a lot of talented youngsters go to develop.

I said Spain is possibly a place players go in their prime. Bale, Ronaldo, Hazard, Modric all left to play in Spain when they were in their peak/prime and not their teens (younger years).

The German league is generally where a lot of talented youngsters go to develop.

:) Fair enough.

Jamie Bynoe-Gittens left us for Dortmund.
Rabbi Matondo left us to play for Schalke (didn't quite work out).
Jeremie Frimpong currently playing for Leverkusen and doing well.

It just seems more and more young players are tempted by a move to Germany for more game time.

I know what you mean though, the media are forcing the narrative, particularly with David Silva and Aguero.

I just think Bellingham will move to the premier league next season. He might never play for Madrid, but I think the sensible option would be to come to England first, develop here in your younger years and then if the option is still available, go and play abroad.
Fair enough mate, Gittens and Matondo wouldn't sign deals, and Frimpong is nowhere near our level but too be fair neither are Gittens or Matondo. Braaf has moved also and is hardly ripping trees up.
I take your points on board though mate.

No top player will come near us with this hanging over us
Yes this is my fear too, aside from the allegations of course. I feel it is unrealistic to think it won't impact on a players decision what club he should join.

There will have to be a clause in the contract that allows the player to exit at a release clause price if the allegations are proven and we are sanctioned I guess. Still a difficult sell as allowing them to put that clause in almost looks like ur admitting guilt

and in other news.... it's being reported ( I know, I know..) that Madrid believe Bellingham is coming to the PL. It's a spanish source but not Marca related. Mildly interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.