Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t see Madrid paying the fee though? We normally walk as if a player has a preference to be someone else then we walk anyway? Dortmund under no pressure to sell either and want him to sign a new contract so if Madrid don’t do the fee then he won’t be sold?

While nothing is confirmed yet and we know how things can change, it does seem that the latest round of rumours seem to have some structure that I could see coming off.

Bellingham to Madrid
Rice to us
McAlister to the Dippers.

why would he go to Madrid it’s all nonsense, His mate Haaland is here, Pep is here, a regular place in the starting eleven. I’m not buying this Madrid stuff. Let’s just see how it plays out… my gut feeling is he’ll be playing for us next season

While nothing is confirmed yet and we know how things can change, it does seem that the latest round of rumours seem to have some structure that I could see coming off.

Bellingham to Madrid
Rice to us
McAlister to the Dippers.
Hopefully the last two the other way round so they Liverpool stay bang average.

Mac Allister would thrive here. Rice is overrated as it gets. Perfect for the thieves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.