Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at it logically the best move for him would be City. His parents and family live approximately 2 hours away he knows a lot of the players from playing for England and his best mate is here in Earling Haaland. He also doesn't have to learn another language. Oh and Real Madrd don't want to pay the asking price. So for me it all points to him signing for us.
In your opinion, I think I am right in saying his parents moved out to Germany to be with him.

He already speaks German, so he clearly doesn't worry about learning a new language and culture.

As said before we are a huge draw for any player, I would think 99% of players would love to work with Pep but again dismissing Madrid is crazy, they are an incredible club, pay incredible wages, and the location/lifestyle is a huge positive in my opinion.
A move to Real Madrid would be a dream for a vast majority of players

La Liga has declined without a doubt and for me the Premier league is the best league in the world, so that's an advantage for us.

If we both make him an offer, and it looks like that's the case, he has a hell of a decision to make but what an incredible position to be in for a 19 year old, what he has already achieved is incredible.

I hate it when City fans talk like this. It’s Likkle Cityitus.

City are a more attractive destination than Real Madrid now.

On the pitch I agree but it's thin margins, and off the pitch it's down to personal taste. Personally at that age I'd have been going to Madrid because it's a big adventure. That said, I know plenty who'd prefer England (Rooney was like that too apparently).

Sorry bud but it's not 'likkle Cityitus' to just acknowledge we aren't always going to be number one for every person and Madrid are a worthy alternative. That's blue tinted spectacles talking

He is 19 he will not give a flying fuck about their history. Most 19 year old live in the now. He will not have clue about the Real Madrid of the early sixties or the likes of Di Stefano or Ferenc Puskas, he probably hasn't even seen Zidane play.
tbf he xlearly does care about history. but there are many other things that matter

In your opinion, I think I am right in saying his parents moved out to Germany to be with him.

He already speaks German, so he clearly doesn't worry about learning a new language and culture.

As said before we are a huge draw for any player, I would think 99% of players would love to work with Pep but again dismissing Madrid is crazy, they are an incredible club, pay incredible wages, and the location/lifestyle is a huge positive in my opinion.
A move to Real Madrid would be a dream for a vast majority of players

La Liga has declined without a doubt and for me the Premier league is the best league in the world, so that's an advantage for us.

If we both make him an offer, and it looks like that's the case, he has a hell of a decision to make but what an incredible position to be in for a 19 year old, what he has already achieved is incredible.
So there is no chance of City being able to compete with Madrid in your opinion. Apparently Kun was going to Madid every year that he was at City and he could speak the language. I think you underestimate the draw of our club.

So there is no chance of City being able to compete with Madrid in your opinion. Apparently Kun was going to Madid every year that he was at City and he could speak the language. I think you underestimate the draw of our club.
Obviously and hence why Haaland is now in our shirt.

Just shows you how far we have come in the last decade, I was accused of having a liitle old Citie view, I would just add that I respect Madrid for what they have achieved and their standing in the game.

Obviously and hence why Haaland is now in our shirt.

Just shows you how far we have come in the last decade, I was accused of having a liitle old Citie view, I would just add that I respect Madrid for what they have achieved and their standing in the game.
We all respect Madrid but City can compete with all the so called history clubs hence we have some of the best players in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.