Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another publication added Haaland to Real this summer into the mix too. However, it was only 12 months ago that Real sold £320m of future revenue to stop them making a massive loss & failing FFP.

So that's Haaland, Mbappé & Bellingham to Real in this summer's transfer window... And they all think City are the problem ruining football... \0/
We're certainly ruining it for them

Why is everything a fucking project?
Newcastle is a project… Forest, maybe a project. Real Madrid couldn’t be any further from a ‘project’! They are a well established, shithouse club that play their tricks in the transfer market very well. It’s just another buzzword isn’t it, overused and trite.

Anyway, I’m so over this particular transfer story. If he signs for us then great, but I won’t be losing any sleep either way.

Newcastle is a project… Forest, maybe a project. Real Madrid couldn’t be any further from a ‘project’! They are a well established, shithouse club that play their tricks in the transfer market very well. It’s just another buzzword isn’t it, overused and trite.

Anyway, I’m so over this particular transfer story. If he signs for us then great, but I won’t be losing any sleep either way.
Over at the swamp you have the longest project in living memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.