Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original report came from a journalist who stated that Haaland leaves us next season. It was one of a range of click-bait specials.

Ask CADE…

serious-fierce.gif

All CADE and no richards30 makes sutty a dull boy.

TBH I don’t think anyone is arsed ATM or anymore.

We’ve got the CL ticket farce on-going, we’ve got the Harlem Globe Trotters in the FA Cip final next week, and we’ve got probably the biggest game in the clubs history in 2 weeks time in the CL final, which could also secure the treble.

As far as I’m concerned, if he signs great, if he doesn’t, so be it. We’ll try and pursued Gundo and Bernardo to stay and go again. If they don’t stay, we’ll sign 2 other world class midfield players.

Hopefully he joins them quickly so we can all get on with it. I think it’s pretty obvious where he’s going.

Mind you, the club will know where he’s going if he’s chosen so we’ll have moved on to other targets already.

Rice please…

I don't understand why City didn't rule us out of the race weeks ago when his destination became obvious?

Anyways, certainly interesting to see who our alternative targets are. Usually by now we know some of our summer targets, this year nothing....

Hopefully he joins them quickly so we can all get on with it. I think it’s pretty obvious where he’s going.

Mind you, the club will know where he’s going if he’s chosen so we’ll have moved on to other targets already.

Rice please…

Not obvious mate.

Had agreed personal terms with four clubs.

It's about the fee. If it was about being respectful to Dortmund, you would think Madrid would be telling their media mouthpieces to shut up.

TBH I don’t think anyone is arsed ATM or anymore.

We’ve got the CL ticket farce on-going, we’ve got the Harlem Globe Trotters in the FA Cip final next week, and we’ve got probably the biggest game in the clubs history in 2 weeks time in the CL final, which could also secure the treble.

As far as I’m concerned, if he signs great, if he doesn’t, so be it. We’ll try and pursued Gundo and Bernardo to stay and go again. If they don’t stay, we’ll sign 2 other world class midfield players.

That's where my head's been at for the last few weeks.

Maybe, maybe, if we hadn't been celebrating the first trophy win of a potential treble or if we had failed to qualify for the Champions League then I'd be arsed.

As it stands, he's a top quality player. We have many of those. If he goes to Real Madrid then fair play to both of them.

I don't understand why City didn't rule us out of the race weeks ago when his destination became obvious?

Anyways, certainly interesting to see who our alternative targets are. Usually by now we know some of our summer targets, this year nothing....
maybe because this transfer saga isn’t over yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.