Jude Bellingham

Jude the obscure?!? ;-)

Rodri controlled both games, our Brummie boy was invisible, unless petulantly moaning, trying to get his international colleagues booked and generally winging like a rag.

Regarding Rodri, considering he signed from the shithouse's shithouse atletico, he has the heart of a lion and the definition of sportsmanship.

To me I think that applies to our entire team.

Madrid though, cuntishness off the scale. Jude will move sooner rather than later if mbappe arrives, and is an instant success. His ego is the only world class thing about him.

I do think he's wildly overrated by a lot of hysterical people but at the same time the hate towards him on here is weird. Rodders was crap in the first leg, a bit better second leg as we largely monopolised possession which forced Madrid back so we saw less of their attacking players.

First leg Bellingham was largely chasing shadows and we did see a fair amount of petulance and a lot of time on his arse. And that did creep in again after the hour mark on Wednesday. But that first hour from him was tremendously disciplined in terms of the shape they wanted to keep. And he didn't give the ball away at all, and he did see plenty more of the ball than last week. He was quietly excellent. Lad deserves credit for that at least.

But sure, he's a **** or whatever. Some of the stuff said on here just smacks of bitterness that we lost.

It'll take some doing to live up the the hype that's already round him, but he is already quality. You don't play a significant role for Madrid if you're not. And he has all the potential to be really elite. Its undeniable if you can remove the blue specs and see him objectively.

I've seen very little of this kid, still only twenty dontcha know, but the constant smoke up his Brummie arse by the RDAHMeedya makes me think he's style over substance. The little I have seen - generally the first half of England games - doesn't impress me very much. There seems not to have been a game where he has taken it by the scruff of the neck and dictated anything which has clearly resulted in what could be described as a masterclass.

Not sure how you worked that one out when everything that's being said has been said for ages, not just since Wednesday.

We have an aversion to arrogant, over-hyped tossers. That has always been the case for as long as I can remember.

Not sure how you worked that one out when everything that's being said has been said for ages, not just since Wednesday.

We have an aversion to arrogant, over-hyped tossers. That has always been the case for as long as I can remember.
I worked it out based on the multitude of posts about him since Wednesdays game. I've not enough time to do a deep dive in to every post that's ever been made about him on here. It's based on the post match shite that so many have come out with since Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.