Jude Bellingham

I worked it out based on the multitude of posts about him since Wednesdays game. I've not enough time to do a deep dive in to every post that's ever been made about him on here. It's based on the post match shite that so many have come out with since Wednesday.
In your opinion, of course. Post match shite, in your opinion. Concise in mine.

Opinions like arseholes etc
That's a largely sweeping statement but I get the gist.
Maybe you should just accept others may opinions may differ to yours.
I've not seen anyone calling your opinion 'shite'. On the contrary. All I've seen said is that he's a fucking gassed up, product of media infatuation.
File him under Sancho and Sturridge for me.

That's a largely sweeping statement but I get the gist.
Maybe you should just accept others may opinions may differ to yours.
I've not seen anyone calling your opinion 'shite'. On the contrary. All I've seen said is that he's a fucking gassed up, product of media infatuation.
File him under Sancho and Sturridge for me.
Look harder, there's been some major obscenities aimed at him on here because they don't like him or the club he plays for. No issue with different opinions such as yours, that's not what this is about. He's been called all sorts on here that can't be filed as just objective opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.