Judy Tzuke

mancity1

Stay with me till dawn.

A hormonal 20 year year old wanted her to stay with me for a little bit longer in my wet dreams.

A great song she co-wrote in the Kate Bush - The Man with a Child in his eyes vintage.

Does anyone know of an artist who has stayed loyal to her craft for 40 years now known to the masses for one song like this.

Tasmin Archer maybe although for 15 odd years less.

Of course I wanted to have her child which red blooded male wouldn't but you have to admire her and what she has been through.

691c0ce32d038795e96062d95329921d5e9205ee.jpg

Stay with me till dawn.

A hormonal 20 year year old wanted her to stay with me for a little bit longer in my wet dreams.

A great song she co-wrote in the Kate Bush - The Man with a Child in his eyes vintage.

Does anyone know of an artist who has stayed loyal to her craft for 40 years now known to the masses for one song like this.

Tasmin Archer maybe although for 15 odd years less.

Of course I wanted to have her child which red blooded male wouldn't but you have to admire her and what she has been through.

I met her very briefly: she performed at our hall party at Uni when she was just about to release her first record. She went down well and had to repeat the song Sports Car in the encore because they ran out of songs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.