Junior Pull Through

chaddblue

My lad has turned 17

Can no longer get him tickets on the pull through scheme as that's for 16 years and under.... can't get him tickets on the 18 to 25 window as he's not 18 yet

So there's a whole year of 17 year old blues who are completely sidelined and can't get tickets

Doesn't seem right

Ring them up and they should be Abel to pull it through or go down in person did the same when my lad was 17

My lad has turned 17

Can no longer get him tickets on the pull through scheme as that's for 16 years and under.... can't get him tickets on the 18 to 25 window as he's not 18 yet

So there's a whole year of 17 year old blues who are completely sidelined and can't get tickets

Doesn't seem right
There’s a whole 60+ years of Blues can’t get tickets in an early window.
Doesn’t seem right.

What about kids on 18-25 whose parents have day 3/4 of selling criteria?
They get one and yet might be blocks away from where their parent is.

Have I got that right or is there a way around that?????

My lad has turned 17

Doesn't seem right
??? Don't get it ? Is this for home or away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.