just dropped iphone

salfordpaul said:
thankyou all....yes eccles i sort of know what a hoover is! ;)

its currently covered in rice on a rad on full blast...i'm in city shorts and a t-shirt....roasting !

Why have you covered your Hoover with rice and put it on a radiator at full blast???? ;-)

Plus thank goodness I didn't read this until the morning, I would have had nightmares thinking of you in city shorts and a t-shirt!!!

On a separate note. My wife either lost or had her iphone 4S stolen while out shopping on Tuesday.

We have reported it etc and I have tried to use lost my iPhone app but the phone is offline. Can it be used? and whats the best way to wipe it?

crystal_mais said:
On a separate note. My wife either lost or had her iphone 4S stolen while out shopping on Tuesday.

We have reported it etc and I have tried to use lost my iPhone app but the phone is offline. Can it be used? and whats the best way to wipe it?

Log into find my iphone on a pc and tick email me when location is found , you can wipe/lock it too , when the phone is swithched on it should email you its location

-- Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:10 am --

rushts said:
Followed all the tips, does anyone know how to get an iphone 4 out of a Dyson?
have you tried covering your dyson in rice and putting it on a radiator ...you should have read the instruction correctly a HOOVER should be used not a DYSON

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.