Just Home

mayo31

Just home from Brighton

A long and emotional day. Wednesday one of my best friends sadly passed at the age of 53, we think of a heart attack.

I had known him since we started school together at 4 years of age, both from Langley so obviously a blue

I was on the verge of not going Brighton but had to go as it’s what I do but as the goals went in I filled up for each one knowing he no longer with us to celebrate and I will never get to go the match with my mate again.

Not sure why I writing but it seems to help, easier than saying it out loud.

I’m upset and I’m also scared, we don’t have long here and I at times unsure if I wasting time I have but I also feel that I am not.

The lads played good tonight and made a potentially difficult game look easy, thanks for that as I needed it

Just home from Brighton

A long and emotional day. Wednesday one of my best friends sadly passed at the age of 53, we think of a heart attack.

I had known him since we started school together at 4 years of age, both from Langley so obviously a blue

I was on the verge of not going Brighton but had to go as it’s what I do but as the goals went in I filled up for each one knowing he no longer with us to celebrate and I will never get to go the match with my mate again.

I’m upset and I’m also scared, we don’t have long here and I at times unsure if I wasting time I have but I also feel that I am not.

The lads played good tonight and made a potentially difficult game look easy, thanks for that as I needed it
Bless you mate. So sorry for your loss. Another Blue taken far too soon.

Take care of yourself.

Just home from Brighton

Life is just not fair sometimes, carry on and live it to the full in memory of your mate. You will forever have your memories of him so he will live on. RIP

Just home from Brighton

Sorry for your loss @mayo31. RIP and Condolences to you and to his family and friends.

Just home from Brighton

Really sorry for your loss mate, in time you will think of all the good times you shared together watching city and growing up together take care blue rip your friend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.