Just Home

Just home from Brighton

A long and emotional day. Wednesday one of my best friends sadly passed at the age of 53, we think of a heart attack.

I had known him since we started school together at 4 years of age, both from Langley so obviously a blue

I was on the verge of not going Brighton but had to go as it’s what I do but as the goals went in I filled up for each one knowing he no longer with us to celebrate and I will never get to go the match with my mate again.

Not sure why I writing but it seems to help, easier than saying it out loud.

I’m upset and I’m also scared, we don’t have long here and I at times unsure if I wasting time I have but I also feel that I am not.

The lads played good tonight and made a potentially difficult game look easy, thanks for that as I needed it
Sorry for your loss mate. Take care

Just home from Brighton

A long and emotional day. Wednesday one of my best friends sadly passed at the age of 53, we think of a heart attack.

I had known him since we started school together at 4 years of age, both from Langley so obviously a blue

I was on the verge of not going Brighton but had to go as it’s what I do but as the goals went in I filled up for each one knowing he no longer with us to celebrate and I will never get to go the match with my mate again.

I’m upset and I’m also scared, we don’t have long here and I at times unsure if I wasting time I have but I also feel that I am not.

The lads played good tonight and made a potentially difficult game look easy, thanks for that as I needed it
God bless you mate, so sorry to hear about your mate, I think he would have wanted you to do what you do and go to the game. I am so glad that you wrote this on here because I believe it will help you and you will understand that you are not alone on here or at home.
Hold your family and friends close mate and please please talk to them, I always remember the Langley lads on the Kippax, E for B and Langley they would shout at top group of lads.

City fans never really die they just get a better seat.

Just home from Brighton

Because it hurts. You did all you could and no one would have wanted you to go last night more than your mate. He's still with you and all those that loved him.
Never gone, never forgotten.

Just home from Brighton

Sorry for your loss mate. A beautiful post

Just home from Brighton

Sorry to hear that,May God rest his Soul.

Just home from Brighton

So sorry mate about your sad news yesterday we spok briefly before we go on the bus for the game it's very hard losing a good friend

Nothing much to say but sorry for you loss and at least City winning gave you small comfort

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.