Just how far we have come..

DontLookBackInAnger

Something about the post match comments of Rednapp struck me and illustrated how far we have come as a side. He said somethint like "he came here and set up like we did in the San Siro and we won there" everything else he said it pretty much meaningless, about being our match and as good a side. However, what he gives away there is that major european sides now view a trip to Eastlands with fear. That is even more remakeable when you consider Spurs record here over the last few years, onwards and upwards!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Something about the post match comments of Rednapp struck me and illustrated how far we have come as a side. He said somethint like "he came here and set up like we did in the San Siro and we won there" everything else he said it pretty much meaningless, about being our match and as good a side. However, what he gives away there is that major european sides now view a trip to Eastlands with fear. That is even more remakeable when you consider Spurs record here over the last few years, onwards and upwards!

You think spurs are a major european side?? nice

spurs4life said:

If you read it correctly, foreskin face thinks that

spurs4life said:

for my money anyone that finishes in the top 6 of the Prem League for most of a number of years is...and don't forget its only 12 years since we where playing and losing to the likes of Bury and Stockport, but more than that the fact that spurs consider us a tough away trip "like a trip to the San Siro" says alot.

spurs4life said:
for my money anyone that finishes in the top 6 of the Prem League for most of a number of years is...and don't forget its only 12 years since we where playing and losing to the likes of Bury and Stockport, but more than that the fact that spurs consider us a tough away trip "like a trip to the San Siro" says alot.

Of course. City will be taken seriously. You've secured a top 4 slot and look at the players you have. will surely only improve.

You don't play the greatest football, not saying your not capable, but Mancini tends to play fairly negatively. You have shown you are capable of playing some great stuff, but at the moment are fairly pragmatic in your approach, which is fair enough considering the goal was to achieve CL football.

But City are a tough nut to crack now and will go from strength to strength IMO.

spurs4life said:

How long ago is it since we lost at Brighton in the Carling Cup? Not bloody long enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.