Just how well has Mancini done? A stat..

Dhenry

For those of you who love these figures (I do), Mancini is the most successful modern time city manager with any credible amount of games managed under him in terms of win %:

l94D2.png

source: <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Manchester_City_F.C._managers#Managers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ma ... s#Managers</a>

Never thought his percentage would be that good in general OR in comparison to some of the greats..

Interesting..............

And hopefully it'll go up over the course of next season!!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mancini out! Committee in.

That table also shows up those dickheads on the other thread who had Hughes as one of our three worst managers.

It was all those bloody draws and the number of leads we conceded.

It was blatantly obvious that he wasn't suited to the bigger stage as Thaksin's man.

Doesn't Really prove a lot Joe mercer is on 43% possibly our greatest ever manager and Mancini has 55%

-- Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:18 pm --

Doesn't Really prove a lot Joe mercer is on 43% possibly our greatest ever manager and Mancini has 55%

-- Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:19 pm --

Doesn't Really prove a lot Joe mercer is on 43% possibly our greatest ever manager and Mancini has 55%<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:19 pm --<br /><br />Doesn't Really prove a lot Joe mercer is on 43% possibly our greatest ever manager and Mancini has 55%

Prestwich_Blue said:

That table also shows up those dickheads on the other thread who had Hughes as one of our three worst managers.

John Benson (17.65%)
Jimmy Frizzell (23.81%)
Malcolm Allison (25%)

According to that table. Not including caretakers.

Prestwich_Blue said:

He tooks us backwards as a team, and then didn't deliver when we had to.

Look at the defensive records of Hughes and Mancini.

Mancini: 86 games, 76 conceded.
Hughes: 77 games, 101 conceded.

I know who I'd rather want.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Agreed. I'm not gonna elaborate as don't want to keep going over old ground on the forum as it's a debate that always seems to rear its ugly head, but no way was he in the worst three.

MCFC BOB said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

He tooks us backwards as a team, and then didn't deliver when we had to.

Look at the defensive records of Hughes and Mancini.

Mancini: 86 games, 76 conceded.
Hughes: 77 games, 101 conceded.

I know who I'd rather want.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Don't waste your breath. Those opinions are set in stone and won't change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.