Just in case come 6pm tomorrow remember this.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
If we are in 2nd postion tomorrow with a game to go so what? nothing will have been decided but what we will know is the following:

City 3 Liverpool 0

Spurs 1 City 5

10pts from the CL

Utd 1 City 6

City 1 Utd 0

20 Lge Wins in a row at home NEW RECORD

Last 15 mins at home to Chelsea.

Na Na Na Na Na NA na NA LA LA LA City on Monday Night.

and go on just add on what has made your season because its been a fucking magic tour and it aint finished yet.

I think it's been the home form that has been my favourite part of the season.

And Bobby and the players proving all the doubters and cynics wrong time after time after time after time after time...

I am coming nowhere near this place if we don't win tomorrow and the rags do.

Vienna_70 said:
I think it's been the home form that has been my favourite part of the season.

And Bobby and the players proving all the doubters and cynics wrong time after time after time after time after time...
Just so many postives from the team, the club pre match entertainment you name it and we have nailed it, it has been a superb season and if we can now finish it off with the team coming out out at the QPR game knowing we are 90 mins away from being the champions we can ask no more. And by the way add BM to the list it has been a great 9 months all round.

If what I do fear does happen, I will be absolutly gutted, and will cut myself off from all forms of social networking, with nothing but a few strong drinks.

There is no doubt it has been a great season. Let's hope we make it even better.

Pam said:
I am coming nowhere near this place if we don't win tomorrow and the rags do.
Don't be a plonkerette. First of all, Sunderland beat the Rags on the last day of that fateful season, when we last won the title. They can do so again. Furthermore, don't be so disrespectful to the City team and management. Some times you come across as a spoilt brat who needs a really good spanking.<br /><br />-- Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 am --<br /><br />
davymcfc said:
There is no doubt it has been a great season. Let's hope we make it even better.
Seconded. Well said, that man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.