Just watched 'The Happening'

I don't know, half the cinema were pissing themselves laughing, the other half had left.

I haven't seen diary of the dead but I've heard it's terrible, which is a shame cos I'm a big fan of the original Dawn of the Dead by George Romero, land of the dead was also pretty poor IMO

The Blue Knight said:
Oh lordy! Luckily I downloaded it bt did anyone pay to see this? You must be pissed off.

i did, i was actually laughing at how poor a film it was, it was shockingly bad

The Blue Knight said:
Hahahahaha...watch out ppl the trees are after us,

sure they are M. Night.

To be fair, there is a bit of scientific basis behind it, although stretched a bit too far. I mean certain plants, when they have some kind of tissue damage, like caterpillars eating them, release chemicals into the air which attract wasps, who come and lay their eggs inside the caterpillars, which isn't too healthy for the caterpillar.

the acting from everyone was poor, that soldier who came when they all came to a dead end, i couldnt tell if he was just like the worst actor ever, or wether he was supposed to be acting like that

pee dubya said:
The Blue Knight said:
Hahahahaha...watch out ppl the trees are after us,

sure they are M. Night.

To be fair, there is a bit of scientific basis behind it, although stretched a bit too far.

Bit of an understatement, i fully understood the scientific bit. It didn't deter from the fact that the film was utter bollocks though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.