Just watchin the game back.....

lovecityhateunited

Ill start on a positive city were fantastic and for the people slatin peoe like lescott etc I know u will be just as happy as me to eat your words.
Chelsea r a disgrace I av paused it on 78 mins as belletti's challenge on bridge put him on a stretcher and he was still arguin, immediately commits another fowl Nd kicks the ball away, they swarm the ref every time he blows his whislte and drogba and cashley r no role models to the young Chelsea fans who idolise them. Our boys are gonna be a great team!

Keep the faith Mcfc ok

I still haven't seen a replay of Belletti's challenge. Was it really nasty? I didn't have a great view of it at the game, but i went up in arms anyway (it's part of our role right!? lol)

I agree with all you said and I will add that 3 papers I have read today have made no mention of Chelseas 6 cards and 2 even said how Ashley Cole ran rings round Micah. Must have been another dimension I watched my game in. Chelsea were like a petulant little child when they dont get their own way.

Thought at times the chelsea team were disrespectful. Webb tried to get the wall moved back for Tevez's free kick but they were just ignoring him. Then he had to chase Cole to show him the yellow - he should have stood where he was, forced Cole to back, showed him a yellow for the foul and then a 2nd for dissent. Not sure if it is legal but would have made me giggle

lovecityhateunited said:
Ill start on a positive city were fantastic and for the people slatin peoe like lescott etc I know u will be just as happy as me to eat your words.
Chelsea r a disgrace I av paused it on 78 mins as belletti's challenge on bridge put him on a stretcher and he was still arguin, immediately commits another fowl Nd kicks the ball away, they swarm the ref every time he blows his whislte and drogba and cashley r no role models to the young Chelsea fans who idolise them. Our boys are gonna be a great team!
Keep the faith Mcfc ok
Sure will keep the faith.
I witnessed That challenge on Bridge and it was a disgrace. I witnessed Drogba Rolling around again as usual with an apparent leg injury and he behaved in a similar manner as to when he was kicked by Evans. He also went down with a shoulder injury when only Lescott was near him,(He shook Lescotts hand after he finished his histrionics).The Referee walked him off the pitch and he was still muttering something. Lots more contentious incidents in the game were swept under the carpet by both channels, BBC and Sky.Man City have a pretty difficult job IMO to get a fair rub of the green against the Big 4 on TV.Must say though I thought the referee had a good game ,except for the SWP Tackle, that led to their goal.

anyone know why the game not shownon football first (SP1|)? gutted as much better than MOTD

jamiegrimble said:
He also went down with a shoulder injury when only Lescott was near him,(He shook Lescotts hand after he finished his histrionics).The Referee walked him off the pitch and he was still muttering something.

I find Drogba endlessly entertaining - has any player received more treatment in the history of football? I can't remember ever watching a game where he didn't need the physio. Yet, yesterday the commentators were muttering seriously about dislocated shoulders as if it was a real incident and not just the Drogba Am Dram Society's latest production.

As for Chelsea, the most striking thing about yesterday's match was John Terry's actions after the Adebayor goal. He actually told his team mates to stay back and not chase the ref, but to leave it to him, as captain, to have a reasoned approach! It almost brought a tear to my eye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.