Just Wondered?

Lordeffingham

What is the situation re the cup schemes, obviously many will have taken the option to be in the cup scheme for Champions League, Fa Cup and League Cup, but how does the fact we are now out of the Champions League and have dropped to the Europa League effect tickets?
Are those who signed up to the Champions League committed to paying for the Europa League or will this option be one that is now offered?

I believe the cup scheme was called the 'European Cup Scheme' and so will apply to the Europa League.

On a slightly related note, does the league cup scheme cover the semi?

Yep, it's European Cup Scheme and just carries over from the CL to the EL. I do think though that the club should not force people to buy the ticket for the 5pm kick-off if they can't attend.

minimalistic said:
Yep, it's European Cup Scheme and just carries over from the CL to the EL. I do think though that the club should not force people to buy the ticket for the 5pm kick-off if they can't attend.

totally agree

Can see tickets for our EL ties being 15 or less up until the later stages. Im sure the club will make an announcement re: Porto in the next week or two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.