Justified

nobby_31

Just gat these DVD's Season 1 & 2 if you havent heard or seen it, I HIGHLY recommend them. Absolutely
brilliant Advertised on the covers as"The Coolest Cop"

Enjoy nobby_31

Favorite show out there for me. Timothy Olyphant's acting is shoddy in some of his movies, but he is absolutely on point in this show. Great supporting cast too. Can tell its popularity is picking up because there were quite a few famous guest stars in the last episode.

I missed a season so I'm going to watch it from scratch on netflix.

Season three started on tues night I think. Great show, Walton Goggins is the fucking man. Banshee starts tomorrow, another great show.

Edit. I meant to say season five just started.

Barcon said:
Season three started on tues night I think. Great show, Walton Goggins is the fucking man. Banshee starts tomorrow, another great show.

Second series ? What time and what channel please ?

stony said:
Barcon said:

Second series ? What time and what channel please ?

Not sure where you would catch it Stony. It's on HBO in Canada at 11:00pm local time.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cinemax.com/banshee/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cinemax.com/banshee/</a>

Biased and Blue said:
Season 5 just started actually!

Correct.

I have the first 2 series on DVD and watched series 3 on the tv earlier in 2013 but missed a few episodes.

Loved that scene when he had a dust-up in the backyard of his local boozer with the 2 roughnecks who nicked his hat afterwards. Also when he got his arse whooped by the big guy, Coover, in the shop.

Lots of little stories going on within the overall plot. The episode when his missus nicks the stolen money from the Police station was good and also when Boyd was working in the mining company and got involved with the payroll robbery.

It is very good but I don't know if they can keep the momentum going over series 4 & 5. It might lose its impact eventually. There are only so many times he can fall-out with and get back with his misses surely ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.