Juve security question?

I think it's pot luck tbh, my ID wasn't checked when we played them in the Europa in 2010 but I know some others were checked. At Napoli the following season they barely even looked at the tickets, we were more or less waved through the turnstiles.

Was just written in pen last time but ours never got checked but to be fair Juve didn't have many in the ground last time as they where already out so security probably wasn't as tight as could have been!

Was just written in pen last time but ours never got checked but to be fair Juve didn't have many in the ground last time as they where already out so security probably wasn't as tight as could have been!

so easily erased do you reckon?

When I went for the Europa league I had to sell two tickets to city fans I didn't know. They came in with us but we all got checked and they were stopped from entering. A city rep managed to get them through in the end.

It was a tad ridiculous as only about 2k Juve fans bothered to attend.

Fuck that game was cold!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.