Kalidou Koulibaly

So kk vs gimenez now.... Happy to admit arrogance that I haven't watched much of them, especially Gimenez

I'll have to take your comments about KK in good faith. What impressed me most about KK vs Liverpool was his physicality and ability to control the quick and agile Salah.

If Ake is capable of playing right sided centre-back then the concern about signing a 2nd right sided centre-back are over done.

Yes, KK handled Liverpool’s front 3 virtually by himself.

Ake can surely play there so can Laporte, usually the better defender moves to their unnatural side so Ake left side and Laporte right for example. It would work but Koulibaly and Laporte is so much better and a potential Champions League winning partnership.

I am so happy with this lineup, Happy New Year! And if that changes Garcia's mind to stay with us even better. And Kalidou can enjoy retirement in Salerno.

I wish I could share your optimism. Even getting through 2 months of the season & still being in contention, with that partnership, I'd be happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.