Kalidou Koulibaly

But we try and be the good guys in the market by not paying over the odds, then lo and behold someone else comes in and pays the asking price. Believe you me, the more we fanny around on this proposed deal, the rags or someone else will step in and pay the fee that Napoli want. Then we're back to square one with very little time left in the window.

I get your point but we seem to have built quite a decent squad sticking to our guns.
(and I bet you wouldn't be saying this if we'd paid the asking price for Sanchez) ;)

But we try and be the good guys in the market by not paying over the odds, then lo and behold someone else comes in and pays the asking price. Believe you me, the more we fanny around on this proposed deal, the rags or someone else will step in and pay the fee that Napoli want. Then we're back to square one with very little time left in the window.
You're a real "glass missing" type of guy, aren't you?

;-)

Seems like the type of answer you'll give if you're leaving and you don't wanna offend the person who asked the question

Would Koulibaly be the biggest signing we've made since Aguero?

The only competition would probably be KDB but he had only had 1 or 2 top seasons behind him when we signed him whereas Koulibaly has been recognised as one of the elite CBs in the world for many years now

Seems like the type of answer you'll give if you're leaving and you don't wanna offend the person who asked the question

More like the kind of answer you give when you honestly don’t know. If the clubs are still negotiating a deal and Koulibaly jumps the gun and said ”yes, it looks like I’m leaving soon”, he would piss off ADL and Napoli. It would be disrespectful.

Price only matters when players fail. No one will care if he comes in and we do amazing.

Only time will tell....
Sometimes you just have to pay the price and see what happens . He may well be a total waste of money but then again he might just be able he signing to tip he he title back us . I’ll be honest I don’t know think we will get him anyway and I also have a bad feeling we will not bring anyone else in either .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.