Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

at least with grealish, he still got a lot of minutes in his first & second season and showed massive improvement. phillips will just warm the bench unless we are 3-0 up against relegation teams. its over

i just dont see when he will play outside of carabao cup. Kovacic has to be rodris cover. If he goes down then its probably stones. i dont see pep trusting him and so what’s the point? we should sell him and reinvest

We all want him to do well but he is levels bellow what we need and isn’t getting better anytime soon . His passing is so safe it’s incredible and although he is no Rodri and never will his gameplay isn’t cut out for us and it would be best for both parties to move on . And by the way I was a massive advocate of signing him and wished he could do it but it’s not going to happen.

Last edited:
I know I said I keep quiet, but I cant. honestly, What the actual fuck was that?! I see lots of folks here suddenly changing their tune after slagging me off for stating the bleedin obvious……don’t say I didn’t warn you all.,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.