Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

Think we’ve got him until his contract expires.

Perhaps a third mascot alongside Moonbeam and Moonchester is his next calling.
Believe me, there is always another club and manager who think they can get him back to his best. Look at the complete merry go round of managers and players in the prem in the last decade.

Believe me, there is always another club and manager who think they can get him back to his best. Look at the complete merry go round of managers and players in the prem in the last decade.
You’re probably right, but we won’t get much for him.

Imagine failing PSR signing him?

You’re probably right, but we won’t get much for him.

Imagine failing PSR signing him?
It all balances out, id say we are well ahead in terms of value for money in the past few years. Just this summer, Phillips leaving for a pittance gets balanced out with the 20 odd mil for THB, 5m for Doyle and likely fees for a handful of the other lads.

It all balances out, id say we are well ahead in terms of value for money in the past few years. Just this summer, Phillips leaving for a pittance gets balanced out with the 20 odd mil for THB, 5m for Doyle and likely fees for a handful of the other lads.
Oh, for sure. We’re way ahead on PSR because of our youth sales creating pure profit.

I was suggesting whoever bought him failing PSR to get him. We should see if Everton want him in the summer…

Lad is awful and his head is gone. His time at City has fucked him.
He's always been a championship level player. He's fucking crap.

I agree.

I've got a feeling he knew within his first few training sessions he was never going to make it at City. The level from Leeds to us is a monumental jump.

End of the day, he should have asked a move in the summer when it was evidently apparent he was barely ever going to feature. Add into the fact there is a European Championships coming up this summer, surely you want playing time.

Think we’ve got him until his contract expires.

Perhaps a third mascot alongside Moonbeam and Moonchester is his next calling.
Think we'll have to settle for a season loan to Leeds if they come up think that will be best outcome for all parties probably recoup back 50% what we paid for him.

He was jogging around in circles yesterday and looked like a pitch invader. Got hooked at half time and fuck knows where he goes from here. Waistcoat was at the game so probably will include him in the England squad on Thursday

Think we'll have to settle for a season loan to Leeds if they come up think that will be best outcome for all parties probably recoup back 50% what we paid for him.
Not a chance he will go to Leeds unless we pay him off.

This is one that will cost us millions, even the best mess up and pleased to say it's a very rare event.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.