Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

Christ, no idea why they'd start by suggesting £30m. Leeds should be coming in at around £10m and taking it from there. I feel pretty safe saying we just want him gone now.

Would be a great deal

What did we get from West Ham for loaning him out?

Or is it a case of a very average player having an exceptional 18 months of form which included the Euros?

It would not be the first time a player had a great International Tournament and got a big move that did not work out.

View attachment 112266

Did Phillips have a GREAT tournament? He was decent against limited opposition

I always said in the semi and final he went missing and rice was all over the midfield doing his and Phillips' job at the same time. I actually mentioned this on the forum when we were signing Phillips.

As I've said a fair few pages back. Phillips has had one decent premier league season in his career and 3 non existent seasons. The rest of his career was in the championship.

I don't think he has nose dived in ability, just confidence. I don't think he was ever anything more than a championship/lower premier league player and never have.

If he wants to revive his career he might need to take a pay cut. He's within his right to accept his city wages for the rest of the contract but that's basically giving up on his career so it's his choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.