Kamala Harris

Play her cards right and she can be the first female POTUS.

I think she would be a great shout, I was watching some footage of Obama earlier today and the sight of a youthful leader who interacted with people make you realise just what a clusterfuck the Trump days have been.

I think she would be a great shout, I was watching some footage of Obama earlier today and the sight of a youthful leader who interacted with people make you realise just what a clusterfuck the Trump days have been.
Very much this, no matter how good Biden is 78 is not the right sort of age for a POTUS.

Black Women President.
It’s another reason Trump fans are getting so upset.
Morning mate, I have seen you post quite a few times about upsetting and pissing off the opposition to conventional views.

The way I see it is we shouldn’t want to piss people off, that results in the fracturing of society, even if some people are bigots, we should want to try and change their minds and extend an olive branch to bring them closer to the centre of political discourse and away from the extreme fringes.

Pissing Trump supporters off isn’t the way to move forward, yes arrest and charge those that are criminal but the 10’s of millions who voted for him before Christmas need to be conversed with to find out what has gone wrong, to try and improve the situation.

Pissing people off will result in more events like happened at the Capitol and whilst it is obviously entirely the fault of those that turned up, the other side shouldn’t be purposefully trying to antagonise them in the future to make matters worse.

Morning mate, I have seen you post quite a few times about upsetting and pissing off the opposition to conventional views.

The way I see it is we shouldn’t want to piss people off, that results in the fracturing of society, even if some people are bigots, we should want to try and change their minds and extend an olive branch to bring them closer to the centre of political discourse and away from the extreme fringes.

Pissing Trump supporters off isn’t the way to move forward, yes arrest and charge those that are criminal but the 10’s of millions who voted for him before Christmas need to be conversed with to find out what has gone wrong, to try and improve the situation.

Pissing people off will result in more events like happened at the Capitol and whilst it is obviously entirely the fault of those that turned up, the other side shouldn’t be purposefully trying to antagonise them in the future to make matters worse.
I hope you're not saying that the Democrats shouldn't nominate a black woman for President in the spirit of not wanting to piss off Trump's supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.