Kaoru Mitoma

Are there any good wingers who are comfortable on both wings? Mitouma has only played on the left, which basically means rotation with Grealish. I think he is too good/expensive for that.

Would love him at City

Would also help attracting the Japanese fans
Isn't our preseason going to be in asia which includes japan? I can see not only the obvious football value that he could bring to our team but also recognition and brand value for city and the city football group. Of course we want to keep expanding and so what better way than to bring in a really good japanese player in mitoma who has the potential to become a star in this city team? It would kinda be like how son brings in korean fans to the tottenham fanbase.

Are there any good wingers who are comfortable on both wings? Mitouma has only played on the left, which basically means rotation with Grealish. I think he is too good/expensive for that.
I'm sure he can adapt to playing on the right. The guy has done a whole thesis on the theory of dribbling haha.

Is there any big team in England needing a left wing?

Everyone seems sorted there.. Maybe Spurs if they bin Son or Newcastle

God damn!! what a player! looks like the player that joa felix was supposed to become but never did. not this false second striker nonsense, but a actual winger who can play both on the touch line with pace or on the half turn inside like iniesta. would love to have this player in the team but who knows maybe pep will tell him to slow down the play and pass it back to the inverted fullback lol.

edit: added to his talents this man studied a thesis on dribbling at university.

This is the dude with a PhD in dribbling, Yes? Lol. I can see he learned well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.