Karim Rekik..

Karim Rekik

I agree with everything you say let's hope we don't sign any centre backs or This lad won't get a chance

Re: Karim Rekik

I agree Karim has been impressive so far this pre-season, but he has a long way to go to replace our incumbent left centre-back,IMHO.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=251795&p=5398456&hilit=karim+rekik#p5398456" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=251795&p=5398456&hilit=karim+rekik#p5398456</a>

Nice 12 pager right there.

dunce_cap.jpg

Reminds me quite a bit of Thiago Silva, similar height and like Silva great composure and passing ability for a defender. What a talent.

he is better than savic and boyata now.

my only worry is his lack of height, its yet to be seen whether he will turn into 6 foot 3 yet.

but if he doesn't I'm sure it won't harm him, he will just have a different style. look at cannavarro, he wasn't very tall

mansour's tow ropes said:
he is better than savic and boyata now.

my only worry is his lack of height, its yet to be seen whether he will turn into 6 foot 3 yet.

but if he doesn't I'm sure it won't harm him, he will just have a different style. look at cannavarro, he wasn't very tall

And he is more composed on the ball than Lescott.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.