Katie Hopkins

Pigeonho said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
When I was a little kid, my Mum would judge other parents on how clean there clothes were or if it looked like they hadn't washed behind their Ears.

All this Lady said was a modern version of that.
Unless kids are turning up on stolen motorbikes or anything else which says they're dodgy as fuck, no judging should be going on anyway.
Why?

Happy Feet said:
Pigeonho said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
When I was a little kid, my Mum would judge other parents on how clean there clothes were or if it looked like they hadn't washed behind their Ears.

All this Lady said was a modern version of that.
Unless kids are turning up on stolen motorbikes or anything else which says they're dodgy as fuck, no judging should be going on anyway.
Why?
Who is anyone to judge a kid based on their name or how clean their clothes are? Not sure if that poster was taking the piss, but lets pretend he's serious. If a kid turned up here to knock on for my lad/daughter and they had dirty clothes, I wouldn't give a flying fuck, nor would I give a fuck if they were called Kylie or Tyrone. If they turned up with a load of stolen gear, a fag hanging out of their mouth and a load of attitude, I would quite rightly ask my kid who the fuck that is.

Pigeonho said:
Happy Feet said:
Pigeonho said:
Why?
Who is anyone to judge a kid based on their name or how clean their clothes are? Not sure if that poster was taking the piss, but lets pretend he's serious. If a kid turned up here to knock on for my lad/daughter and they had dirty clothes, I wouldn't give a flying fuck, nor would I give a fuck if they were called Kylie or Tyrone. If they turned up with a load of stolen gear, a fag hanging out of their mouth and a load of attitude, I would quite rightly ask my kid who the fuck that is.

This^^^^

How the fuck can you judge what a kid is like of their name or clothes?

They could be dirty because they'd be out playing as normal kids, can imagine this Hopkins slag not allowing her kids to have any normal life whatsoever.

I'd also wager that when they're older the girls will be going out with the scrotes of the nearby local estate for revenge on mummy, and the lads will be up to all sorts of shit as way of it too

From this thread
Flora? An old woman with a flowery pinafore cleaning the step with a donkey stone springs to mind.

From another thread on here.
What type of name is fecking Jaden?

You can hear it now.

'Jaden, get your arse down here now, Jeremy Kyle is about to start and I want some fecking peanut butter on my bacon.'

Or

'Jaden, dhaling. You are mummy's little soldier. When you get home, mummy will have a lush surprise for you. A Barcelona shirt with Messi on the back so you can play football with all your Man United chums.'
Just proves the point that people do create impressions based on names.

And if further proof were needed
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=230523

She's just a media troll, wheeled out by lazy producers to increase ratings. Same mould as Samantha Brick

Hideous creatures

nw42 said:
stimo said:
nw42 said:
Are you sure about this? You could be the token flat cap type in their little circle, just to make them feel better about themselves for being able to mix with lower classes.

Could be..
Could be yeah, point is they don't treat me any differently than anybody else in our group.

See, there you go again, calling it "our group", it's not your group mate, it's theirs, you're a guest.

Anyway, it's good that they are able to make you feel comfortable.
haha piss off mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.