Keep Calm and...

BlueMooner87

What is the obsession with this slogan branded on anything and eveything at the moment.

It does the complete opposite and makes me want to smash up said item even if I am in a good mood, especially the shite attempts at humour that crops up on them time and time again.

Just wanted to vent, and thank you......

A little past it now, lol... This brand has been over-ran and has managed to sweep by, however many wannabe marketers have now latched on and it's everywhere for small businesses.

The poster was used during WWII by the government, the trademark hd either expired or there was no known trademark? i can't remember but yea this is why many people started re-using it

The first time I remember seeing it was in selfridges about 2 and half years ago and it has spread like the plague since

images

WW2 slogan that was resurrected by arguably the best book shop in the country, Barter books in Alnwick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.