Keir Starmer

Only Starmer could fuck a speech up like he has this one.

Keep it relevant not all this blah blah promise promise rhetoric.

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t Blair and Blair alone who decided to take us to war.
You’re quite correct mate. It was made possible as much by the votes of virtually every Tory mp, every Tory newspaper, every Tory radio shock-jock, and every Tory “political correspondent”, as well of course as by the establishment of this country.

Labour are trashed for not giving policies out but you complain when he does ?
As all politicians do, promising the world but unlikely to deliver on any of it... talks the talk but wont walk the walk.

Example.... "Labour will deal with the cost of living crisis..." nice words, but how?

Britain will create more better paid jobs? How? Oh and don't the lesser jobs need doing?

All bollocks

As all politicians do, promising the world but unlikely to deliver on any of it... talks the talk but wont walk the walk.

Example.... "Labour will deal with the cost of living crisis..." nice words, but how?

Britain will create more better paid jobs? How? Oh and don't the lesser jobs need doing?

All bollocks
It's pretty obvious that in spite of you being a bit pissed off with Truss, at heart you're a Tory and come the election you'll find a reason to vote for them anyway, however badly they've fucked up in the meantime, so I'm not sure why you're even bothering listening to Starmer. At best you just won't bother voting.

It's pretty obvious that in spite of you being a bit pissed off with Truss, at heart you're a Tory and come the election you'll find a reason to vote for them anyway, however badly they've fucked up in the meantime, so I'm not sure why you're even bothering listening to Starmer. At best you just won't bother voting.

If you live in South Wales and vote Tory (after all they've done for your nation, region, local area) then you probably need to go talk to a doctor.

Wrong. I listened to Starmer because I was hoping he would give hope and inspiration.

Beth Rigsby I think has asked the question that matters; "are Labour doing well because the Tories have messed up"? Yes, they have fucked up beyond the point of no return... still Labour do not do it for me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.