Keith Chegwin RIP

Bit of a marmite character was Cheggars. I liked him because he was daft as a brush and didn't give a fuck. Always a jolly soul was Cheggars. However, when I was a kid I hated his Mrs Philbin, what a annoying fucker she was. RIP Cheggars plays Popped his clogs :-(

Bit of a marmite character was Cheggars. I liked him because he was daft as a brush and didn't give a fuck. Always a jolly soul was Cheggars. However, when I was a kid I hated his Mrs Philbin, what a annoying fucker she was. RIP Cheggars plays Popped his clogs :-(

She grew up next door to my Gran and Grandad's in Newton Heath ..... a few years older than me, and I had a real thing for her as a young teen ... ;-)

R.I.P Cheg

She grew up next door to my Gran and Grandad's in Newton Heath ..... a few years older than me, and I had a real thing for her as a young teen ... ;-)

R.I.P Cheg
NO WAY !!! I was born in Newton Heath( grew up Moston) I never knew that. Yeahh, she wasn't bad looking at all but I was about 6 or 7 and she was way too serious for me.

NO WAY !!! I was born in Newton Heath( grew up Moston) I never knew that. Yeahh, she wasn't bad looking at all but I was about 6 or 7 and she was way too serious for me.

Yeah, the Philbins lived on Seabrook Road .... which runs between Scotland Hall Rd and Culcheth Lane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.