Kelechi Iheanacho

BBC MOTD2 getting snide dig against Nacho at 1pm today. The presenter was choking on the positives with his awesome scoring record by slipping in "He has problems with team mates not rushing to celebrate when he scores" ........ agenda lives! The BBC editor chose not to show the team hug when he scored the winner in the 1-0 away to Palace.
If the guy wants to do a Lampard and look up to the heavens when he scores that's all good with me.
Wait till he scores a 93rd minute winner to win the league.

Who cares about Rashford honestly, as far as I'm concerned kelechi has 11 goals and 7 assists in 984 minutes giving him a vital role in 18 goals equating to a goal every 55 minutes for us!
I'm simply not arsed about anyone else's players unless they are soon to be our player.
which is why you entered into the rashford discussion thread, instead of ignoring it...
lots of folk look at other teams players, and if our rivals have a young talented forward same as us, it natural that they would be compared.its a good thread.banging subject matter.

rashford took his goal in the derby very very well.altho i hate to say it, the way he made the space for himself was skilful,and bodes well for his future.The way he opened his body out,as englands no.1 keeper rushed at him,and calmly slotted the ball(pushkick with right foot?) into the net,in a mancunian derby, in the premier league....that was class...and all genuine football followers across the globe will appreciate that bit of skill.

As far as Ian is concerned..he appears to have more to his game than pure goal scoring instinct. As others on here have rightly pointed out ages ago, the lad is apparently more of a no 10 than a no.9.rashford is clearly,just a no.9.

Ian showed a great bit of skill in the pre season friendly,sterlings debut goal, where he dropped deep,controlled the high ball,turned and dinked a lovely pass through to sterling to go on and score.only a pre season friendly but either you can do that particular piece of skill...or you can,t. it requires touch control and vision.

Ian is showing he already has the pace control touch awareness vision and passing ability that can take him onto a completely different planet to most players,inc rashford.we will see.

A final thought,Ians impudent finish during LAST pre season in the usa, the toe poke from the edge of he box was an incredible peice of quick thinking,no back lift,therefore no warning to the keeper that he was gonna shoot.bang.back of the net.again..pre season stuff...but either you have the audacity and ability to carry out the movement,or you don,t...

Will be interesting to see how both fare next season if maureen is in charge of the rags how much playing time will he get? Both seem to have a lot of talent though!

Rashford by a nose :)

0d2f4e61946498bf2c954b431fb70a34.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.