Ketamine

Took it once and couldn't move from the sofa, I saw a shadow figure (looked like death) sat next to me looking at me, fucking shat my self (well not literally)

Maybe Ric could set up a thread on here for drug dealers, then the rest of us don't have to put up with reading this shit in off topic

Are you serious. This forum is going to rat shit

What a little puss. Nobody is forcing you to read anything.

Or are you secretly after some ket? I know you're tempted.

Maybe Ric could set up a thread on here for drug dealers, then the rest of us don't have to put up with reading this shit in off topic
What has dealing got to do with this topic?
It's like someone creating a topic asking for views on a new Beer they've seen on tap at their local but want feedback before they buy a pint.

I'd rather people ask other people about their genuine experiences of taking substances before they went out and did it without any knowledge which could lead to health issues.

This is why I'd fully welcome all banned substances to be legalised, taking it out of the hands of the dickheads and controlled/taxed instead... With buyers having to be of a certain age, and heavier class A users being registered and offered treatment.

Prohibition doesn't work, as seen with the rise of the Mafia over in the states.

What has dealing got to do with this topic?
It's like someone creating a topic asking for views on a new Beer they've seen on tap at their local but want feedback before they buy a pint.

I'd rather people ask other people about their genuine experiences of taking substances before they went out and did it without any knowledge which could lead to health issues.

This is why I'd fully welcome all banned substances to be legalised, taking it out of the hands of the dickheads and controlled/taxed instead... With buyers having to be of a certain age, and heavier class A users being registered and offered treatment.

Prohibition doesn't work, as seen with the rise of the Mafia over in the states.

I just like the idea of someone who's been a member for a month saying that the forum is going to shit. Strange little man.

Agree with your post too, spot on.

First time i did it it felt like i was walking on the moon, i remember sitting down on a bed and it felt like i was sinking into for about an hour. Was also the last time i did it, not because it was a bad experience, i just cant see when id need to feel like that again! Fuck knows how and why people do it on nights out, its not a party drug for me. It just turns you into a ****

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.