Kevin De Bruyne article - “Let Me Talk”

I'm reading it thinking, who fosters 15 year old footballers and expects them to be sociable? Most 15 year old boys have a vocabulary that consists of grunts - one that is focussing on football will have even less to say! Although I guess in the end they did a good job because they helped him to realise that this is what he wanted to do - someone else would have gone home, stayed there and gone to work in the local factory.

And what a difference in the way Pep manages from the way Mourinho manages - although perhaps someone Pep has moved on/frozen out might say something different - be interesting to see what Sancho or Brahim say one day. But most of the time you do hear these positive stories - and surely that is the best way to get good work out of anyone.

Fantastic. This is the type of player that makes you love watching City, not sure any other team has the team spirit we have and it's because of players like KDB. Hope he stays at City long enough to be known as a City legend.

Cracking read. The bit where he said he thought Raheem would be a dickhead angered me though. Not angry with Kev, or the article. But the way the media can portray and pigeonhole a guy, purely on assumptions, without bothering to check out the facts. Which then leads to other people getting a wholly false idea of what a person is like.

I'm reading it thinking, who fosters 15 year old footballers and expects them to be sociable? Most 15 year old boys have a vocabulary that consists of grunts - one that is focussing on football will have even less to say! Although I guess in the end they did a good job because they helped him to realise that this is what he wanted to do - someone else would have gone home, stayed there and gone to work in the local factory.

And what a difference in the way Pep manages from the way Mourinho manages - although perhaps someone Pep has moved on/frozen out might say something different - be interesting to see what Sancho or Brahim say one day. But most of the time you do hear these positive stories - and surely that is the best way to get good work out of anyone.
Pep wanted them both to stay,the kids had no patience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.