Kevin Parker,is he the new Dave Wallace?

He was sat a couple of rows behind me on Sunday. He was sat on the back row on the end seat - he sat down all game just peering round the people in front of him stood up.

Rather Kev than Garry Owen tbh,I cringe every time he's on.cant go 30 secs without mentioning the rags.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Rather Kev than Garry Owen tbh,I cringe every time he's on.cant go 30 secs without mentioning the rags.

thinks thats a bit harsh gary as allways voiced up for city when interviewed and given an honest opinion, except to that insurance company about stolen golf clubs.

Everytime I've seen Kevin Parker on SSN he's done the club justice, no faulting the man.

Has helped me out with running the Supporters Club as well :)

- Decent bloke
- Well spoken
- Blue through and through
- Experience of how the club works (head of Supporters Club, former Ticket Office manager)

What more can we realistically expect?

Perhaps we should appoint one of the South Stand reactionaries as our unofficial spokesman, eh? The ones who slaughter a player for a mispalced pass and declare him the best player in the world minutes later. ;-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.