KFC

tenor.gif
Hahahaha

I have a lot of dealings with bidvest and know a few people there and they are pissing themselves, they pre warned KFC what would happen. Years ago Burger King nearly made the same switch but bidvest explained the damage that would happen to the brand and that DHL didn’t have the set up to deliver on what they promised, BK listened and stuck with bidvest, somewhere there is a BK supply chain manager thinking thank fuck!

Also know a few people up in KFC and they can’t believe what’s happening and they have made some big fuck ups prior to this!

I see Bidvest have agreed to start supplying to some restaurants again.

350 ut of 900 it is,I bet they are charging more than what they were getting before !

I see Bidvest have agreed to start supplying to some restaurants again.

350 ut of 900 it is,I bet they are charging more than what they were getting before !

This makes me happy. Why? Coz some kid with a spreadsheet at KFCHQ demonstrated with a spreadsheet how by changing suppliers £0.0000000001p extra profit per chicken piece could be made.............distribution staff warned against it...........their union warned against it..........Bidvest warned against it...............but no KFC knew best. Outsourcing is a scourge that seldom works out as proposed and is always aimed at driving down worker benefits and T&C's...........I hope Bidvest's delivery records are much better than DHL's are and that KFC are made to pay.

Make your own, to me this recipe is of KFC from 25/30 years ago maybe a bit salty in this modern age. Adjust accordingly to your own taste buds:

Ingredients of dry ingredients

2 cups of white flour

Pinch of Sea salt

½ TBSP of Thyme

½ TBSP of basil

1/3 TSBP of oregano

1 TSBP of celery salt

1 TSBP of black pepper

1 TSBP of dried mustard

4 TSBP of paprika

2 TSBP of garlic salt

1 TSBP of ground ginger

3 TSBP white pepper

Mix flour and spices together and put into a zip lock bag.

Soak chicken leg thighs in milk (some say buttermilk) for 1 hour at room temperature. Break 1 egg into milk and mix. Then add chicken from the milk egg mix into zip lock dry spice mix and then rub flour mix onto the pieces. Remove the chicken and coat in milk again and return to bag (double coating).

Now without over crowding the fryer, deep fry on lowest heat for 13 to 15 minutes remove and set aside. When cooled turn fryer up to highest heat and deep fry again for 3 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Again on highest heat deep fry again for a further 5 minutes this will guarantee very crispy batter. Check to make sure chicken is cooked by cutting into thickest piece of chicken.

Note cooking on the bone will probably take longer maybe a good 15 minutes longer on the low heat.......breast might not take as longer, just have a go but make sure chicken is cooked through.

Enjoy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.