Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

I would see this doing the same as with Rice. put in a bid when we now its 100% not accepted and then signal we are out of it.
no idea whats the point of it, neither with Rice haha.

I really don’t get the Rice bid unless we where used knowingly or not be West Ham or Rice’s team.

We either bidded our maximum as a take it or leave it offer (doesn’t seem to be how we work)

We bidded and then the player let it be known they did not want us (again, not really how we work).

For me I would have liked him, quality player and seems our kind of character.

However, unless Phillips went as a make weight or agreed to be moved on at a similar time did not make sense.

Don’t think we will regret it too much, for the money Bellingham seems the bigger miss.

We already have a 100m LW, and Kvaratskhelia also plays for Napoli. Could never ever see this happening
I know it’s a stretch but think he could play off either flank or down the middle and Napoli may feel better to sell him than Osimeh

I know it’s a stretch but think he could play off either flank or down the middle and Napoli may feel better to sell him than Osimeh

Yes. Kvara can play also on the right. City need wingers with creativity and dribbling, because Grealish is good at keep possession but he rarely gets past the defender.
With Kvaratskhelia you will win another treble.

Spend 100m+ on someone and then play him out of position just to see if it might work. Sounds like a great idea
Didnt we just do that with Grealish and if anything, it is been evident that Grealish is not a winger and will never be.
As for Kvara, he is very versatile. He can play in the midfield, left or right and he can play at either flank as a winger, plus he has a football brain to do it and the skills. That is the +100M that I would be glad to spend.

Didnt we just do that with Grealish and if anything, it is been evident that Grealish is not a winger and will never be.
As for Kvara, he is very versatile. He can play in the midfield, left or right and he can play at either flank as a winger, plus he has a football brain to do it and the skills. That is the +100M that I would be glad to spend.
Hes had one season at Napoli and although I think he's great id be sceptical about spending that much on him.

He's a Georgian Leroy Sane in terms of his playing profile but has less pace (ball carrying, dribbling, movement, left foot, etc.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.