Kilts/men skirts

idahoblues

Not sure if it’s happening over there but I’m seeing an alarming trend over here of men wearing the above. Mainly patchouli wearing hippies but recently saw a group of guys wearing them before a guided fishing trip, wtf?

One of the seemingly better-performing retailers near me is a kilt shop. Seems to be a thing with both hipsters and tech-bros.
I do work with a lad who is 2nd generation Scotch, but he takes his heritage seriously and is also a world-class bagpipe player (one of the best in the US apparently), so he gets a pass on wearing one.

Last edited:
One of the seemingly better-performing retailers near me is a kilt shop. Seems to be a thing with both hipsters and tech-bros.
I do work with a lad who is 2nd generation Scotch, but he takes his heritage seriously and is also a world-class bagpipe player (one of the best in the US apparently), so he gets a pass on wearing one.
He is 30 year old whisky?

Scot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.