King of the Kippax | Last ever edition (p 20)

Which part of the ground will I be able to purchase 3 copies of the last edition please. CTID
Very few are sold at the ground these days. Steve usually sells at the top of Joe Mercer Way not far from the tram stop. Tom sells outside the Colin Bell stand just north of the main entrance.
Dave does a Kindle version but I don't know how easy it would be for this to be sold via Paypal.

Can someone please PM my Dave and Sue’s phone number. I believe it is in the fanzine itself. Used to be a subscriber until recently. Actually contributed a few times in the past.

I recently moved and got rid of so much stuff as you do when you move. Don’t think I have any copies.

Very few are sold at the ground these days. Steve usually sells at the top of Joe Mercer Way not far from the tram stop. Tom sells outside the Colin Bell stand just north of the main entrance.
Dave does a Kindle version but I don't know how easy it would be for this to be sold via Paypal.
You can buy the kindle versions on Amazon.

Used to be a subscriber back before I discovered this place. Got a few outside the ground when I was over for games, but haven't subscribed for years. Just wondering if there still some left, or have they all gone now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.