kippax day v west brom in april

wearethesouthstand

1894 group and the mcfc supporters clubs working together to do a tribute day for the 20th anniversary of the kippax last stand and its also the 120th anniversary of MCFC

We are doing a card display with KIPPAX across east lower together with tickertape inflatables surfers all to recreate a bit of the feeling of the kippax

We have £600 but need £1200 minimum to make it happen. Can you help blues ?

Donations via paypal using email address the1894group@yahoo.co.uk

Hi

I have PMd you earlier about the show on Sat, some will know me for my past experience of ticker tape on here.

I will produce 250 bags of ticker tape for around 309 308 307 front couple of rows. If any other blues can look at doing the SS end of the E Stand L3 this will soon grow.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Hi

I have PMd you earlier about the show on Sat, some will know me for my past experience of ticker tape on here.

I will produce 250 bags of ticker tape for around 309 308 307 front couple of rows. If any other blues can look at doing the SS end of the E Stand L3 this will soon grow.

Hi there will read your message later but any help great. We just need to ensure club happy with various levels being used. Catching up with them after barcelona. Its a chance to show everyone the spirit of the kippax lives on

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Hi

Top man!!

1894 - another great idea, keep up the good work lads! Absolutely skint at the moment, will donate on payday.

wearethesouthstand said:
1894 group and the mcfc supporters clubs working together to do a tribute day for the 20th anniversary of the kippax last stand and its also the 120th anniversary of MCFC

We are doing a card display with KIPPAX across east lower together with tickertape inflatables surfers all to recreate a bit of the feeling of the kippax

We have £600 but need £1200 minimum to make it happen. Can you help blues ?

Donations via paypal using email address the1894group@yahoo.co.uk

love the idea.

wearethesouthstand said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Hi

Hi there will read your message later but any help great. We just need to ensure club happy with various levels being used. Catching up with them after barcelona. Its a chance to show everyone the spirit of the kippax lives on
Yes there were a number of issue that i had to discuss with the club, mainly the match day event coordinator and health and safety officer. The club were brilliant as we had to be in the ground 5 hrs before KO the club provided me with 4000 streamers and black bins of ticker tape where fans filled sandwich bags, they are keen that any events like this are in the East Stand as it gets the full View for the TV camaras. This will grow believe me and will look brilliant on the day.

warpig said:
is it really 20 years since the kippax last stand! that has just made me feel really old.

Deffo is as I took my youngest daughter to that 2-2 Chelsea game aged 11 weeks old..... she became the 4th generation of Screamers to stand on the Kippax. (I lifted her out of the sling and held her up, her little feet touching the terrace).
She was 20 last week!

20 years?

Fuck me.

mr.jpeg

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
warpig said:
is it really 20 years since the kippax last stand! that has just made me feel really old.

Deffo is as I took my youngest daughter to that 2-2 Chelsea game aged 11 weeks old..... she became the 4th generation of Screamers to stand on the Kippax. (I lifted her out of the sling and held her up, her little feet touching the terrace).
She was 20 last week!

Nice one. Hope shes there tonite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.