Kitbag farce

Bluemoonbaldboy

Last Wednesday ordered some things from the online Citystore took Kitbag till today to realise one wasn't in stock only 5 days since the order,as a result I have cancelled the order in disgust. Have had previous issues with them over stuff showing as "in stock" only for it not to be. For me the quicker City sack off Kitbag the better using partners who simply aren't up to the job reflects poorly on the club

When they released our kit their twitter page was covered with the rags.

They are not holistic enough for my liking. Kitbag out!

You need to check if it's in stock on the site before you order. If you order hundreds of pounds worth of stuff and among it is a £2 toothbrush not in stock the order will be held until it comes, unless you phone and ask for the rest to be dispatched separately. They are hectic with returns also. Really need to keep an eye on them.

A few weeks ago I ordered my nephew a training top for his birthday, it was showing on the website as in stock. I hadn't heard from my nephew after a couple of weeks so rang him to check whether he'd had his present but it had never arrived. I phoned the club and supposedly they had checked the warehouse three days after I made my order and by then it was out of stock. They tried to refund my money but the refund had failed and they were aware it had failed. They didn't email me to say that the order hadn't been sent or that the refund hadn't worked, they just did nothing. Obviously once I phoned they managed to make the refund but frankly what a load of shit. I have no idea how long they would have held on to my money if I hadn't phoned my nephew but it was pretty clear they had no intention of contacting me.

I tried to order a few shirts recently, when processing the payment it froze and was told me not to reorder in case the payment had gone through!

As it happened the payment hadnt gone through and I ordered from sportsdirect the next day for a cheaper and more reliable experience. A shame!

While we are on the topic .... Last year I saw world soccer shop had a massive sale so I ordered a City jacket. They sent me wrong colour, wrong size... So I contacted them about fixing it and they said they don't have what I want, no return allowed here is 5 quid off your next purchase..... Don't say I didn't warn u about this website. I will never use them again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.