Kitbag

grandsolo

I live in the states. Ordered the 3rd kit top a few weeks ago, but on the delivery address, forgot to change the country to US. Now my shirt hasn't arrived & Kitbag are saying it's not their responsibility. Sorry, but don't these fuckers check shipping labels before shipping? I know the error was mine, but a little customer service & compassion on their end could've helped. They have lost a customer & Kitbag can go fuck themselves. I love supporting my club but I'd rather wear fake shit than go through Kitbag.

FUCK KITBAG

grandsolo said:
I live in the states. Ordered the 3rd kit top a few weeks ago, but on the delivery address, forgot to change the country to US. Now my shirt hasn't arrived & Kitbag are saying it's not their responsibility. Sorry, but don't these fuckers check shipping labels before shipping? I know the error was mine, but a little customer service & compassion on their end could've helped. They have lost a customer & Kitbag can go fuck themselves. I love supporting my club but I'd rather wear fake shit than go through Kitbag.

FUCK KITBAG

hmmmmmmm ....... some people might counter that with " but don't these fuckers buying from abroad check that they have changed the country on the shipping order before pressing the return key"

Surely if they tried to deliver it to a non-existent address it would have been returned to them by Royal Mail or the courier, in which case you should just be able to pay the difference to ship abroad? If not, they really are as shit as you imply!

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
grandsolo said:

FUCK KITBAG

hmmmmmmm ....... some people might counter that with " but don't these fuckers buying from abroad check that they have changed the country on the shipping order before pressing the return key"

I understand the error was mine, but who is this hurting more? Who is $80 worth more to....a paying loyal supporter who is taking his hard earned money and putting it into the club or a multi million pound business who would stand to make more moey with a littel better customer service. I'm pissed at their absoute refusal to help. We all make mistakes, but this is one that can be fixed with little impact to them.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:15 am --<br /><br />
Stuuuuuu said:
Surely if they tried to deliver it to a non-existent address it would have been returned to them by Royal Mail or the courier, in which case you should just be able to pay the difference to ship abroad? If not, they really are as shit as you imply!

their response is "if it's returned then ok, but if not, we can't do anything". It's untrackable through Royal Mail so I really am in a spot here. I'd have no problem if they double charged me shipping, but for them to basically say "your mistake, fuck off" reeks of bad relations when trying to expand your fanbase globally.

I'm baffled as to why it's untrackable... They really do sounds like a wretched company to deal with.

I'd try contacting the club, since they contract these sales out to Kitbag. Explain the situation and they might verbally twat Kitbag into sorting it out for you. Good luck with this mate.

It's all automated and whatever you put in the address will try and be delivered. All they will do at the kitbag end is put the label on the packet without too much attention being given to it. It's all prepaid too so they don't have to be looking to see what's going where. Basically, if you've given them the wrong address, it's your fault.

That said, it's what happens afterwards that is the issue and if it's been returned undelivered, they could perhaps be a bit more understanding.

I would have thought that delivery to the USA would have been more expensive anyway so didn't this flag up when you ordered?

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
It's all automated and whatever you put in the address will try and be delivered. All they will do at the kitbag end is put the label on the packet without too much attention being given to it. It's all prepaid too so they don't have to be looking to see what's going where. Basically, if you've given them the wrong address, it's your fault.

That said, it's what happens afterwards that is the issue and if it's been returned undelivered, they could perhaps be a bit more understanding.

I would have thought that delivery to the USA would have been more expensive anyway so didn't this flag up when you ordered?

It's not too expensive, shipping it here....not through the City shop anyway. Just looked at Sports Direct.....£39.99 for shipping to US!!! WHOA!!

Calmed down & spoke to my brother in Oldham.....it most likely be returned to kitbag then sent to me at the correct address. Just the waiting & not knowing 100% if it's going to happen is getting to me. At the end of the day it's my mistake & it's Kitbag who are being dicks about it, not MCFC.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
grandsolo said:

FUCK KITBAG

But which Silly Arse is gonna type out a lable for NEW YORK CITY, United Kingdom, unless it had a Yorkshire postcode. If yer paid by credit card yer should be ok.

grandsolo said:

FUCK KITBAG

I had the EXACT same problem, except it wasn't my fault. I had a profile set up, checked it and ordered. For some reason they put UK on the shipping label.

Easy solution. Call your credit card company and tell them you didn't get it and you want to be refunded. Your credit card company actually understands customer service. They will credit your account immediately and debit Kitbags. I spent a month fighting with customer service about this. Trust me, they notice when they get the credit card charge back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.