Knock Off Nigel.....

drsqueggy

Has anybody else seen this advert? What a load of rubbish! Is it supposed to make people feel guilty for downloading things?

It doesn't.

It's an advert!

It plays on people's insecurities and puts a phrase into your psyche...

Won't stop me!

For the record, I use Limewire but also buy tracks off iTunes and buy CDs...

i will stop downloading films when they lower the prices to a fair price

HMV: Pick up this DVD for ONLY £17.99

HOW ABOUT FUCK OFF

I always buy my music, probably because it's generally slightly lesser-known bands who could probably actually do with the money. If i wanted the music of some massive, super-rich band i'd probably just download it.

Rent films, i'm only going to watch the vast majority of films once, whats the point of buying it?

i dont think ive bought a cd for myself in 2 and a half years and thats only cause i have all of the bands other releases on cd (pearl jam)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, they've fucked us for years and bleat pathetically now the we're toting the equipment to take the power back? Fuck them out their coked up arseholes.

To the artists: No dosh in the music biz? Tough shit, be a bin man.

johnny on the spot said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, they've fucked us for years and bleat pathetically now the we're toting the equipment to take the power back? Fuck them out their coked up arseholes.

To the artists: No dosh in the music biz? Tough shit, be a bin man.

What your saying there is the spot on truth. About 6 months ago i saw these adverts on the tv for what looked like a war film. The mrs went of and bought me the bloody dvd as a treat as i said i liked the look of that. For me to only find out when i was watching it that it had very little to do with a war film it was more of a court room drama.

The mother fuckers have always miss lead people with there adverts and shit making a film look one way when its actually another. And what gets me the most is they never get done for false advertising the twats. Come on how bad is that making a court room drama look like a full blown war film (the ad made it look like black hawk down but in Iraq).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.