Kodi/SPMC

If anyone suffers from buffering, low end devices, firesticks etc on kodi 17 check out top tutorials latest youtube vid, he's had a tinker with the easy advanced settings as they weren't correct for 17 only for 16. Rather than me type a full page out he gives you a step by step guide on how to set it up correctly, his vid is bases on devices with 1gb ram but he explains how to change the buffermode settings for all others, obviously if you suffer from buffer it could be for other reasons like slow connection, connecting to poor live tv streams, but it may help you out

Yeah might be to do with your Mac mate, or alternatively your providers having server issues, always difficult to diagnose why but I go for it usually being issues on the providers end
All sorted now mate he reloaded the playlist to my MAC address and all back....he thinks someone has bubbled him and he’s being blocked at his end....I’m of the same opinion as you 9 times out of 10 it’s a supplier issue....me having 2 suppliers keeps him on his toes the other supplier is a bigger IPTV supplier so when he says it’s my end I check my other supplier to see if there blocked and if they’re not like today it can only be his end

All sorted now mate he reloaded the playlist to my MAC address and all back....he thinks someone has bubbled him and he’s being blocked at his end....I’m of the same opinion as you 9 times out of 10 it’s a supplier issue....me having 2 suppliers keeps him on his toes the other supplier is a bigger IPTV supplier so when he says it’s my end I check my other supplier to see if there blocked and if they’re not like today it can only be his end
Glad to hear you got sorted mate :)

IPTV at the minute seems the only viable option for HD sports, unless you have a motorised set up which you do
if your IPTV is down contact your provider, it could be your IPTV plugin needs updating it happens on my Zgemma when the Xtreme plugin becomes out of date I just delete the said plugin and then down load the new version then log back in and away you go

I was tester a while ago for an IPTV provider and found adding iptv as a bouquet was much better than xtreme. downfall was it was just a long list of Chans un-ordered that he was working on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.