Kodi/SPMC

Yeah mate I never go more than 3 months, but as yet it's never happened to me, they could've at least carried on any outstanding subs with the new service if it's actually true, I've had a look at their site and their using a website that alot of services use so it's difficult to tell

Edit: sorry I tell a lie there haha, did 6 months with sportsmania last yr, forgot about that

Agree it’ll be easy for them just to email everyone whose subscribed and carry on there subs.

Always keep at arms length, in a users case as others have said, a short duration. Beams tv was very active in ace's discord and seemed to have a hell of a lot of functionality added tot he service in a very short space of time. I can well believe they have started again. It is possible though this is just to get the law of their backs as ace must have been very profitable for them. They had round about 700 resellers afaik with many of them pushing hard to be a commercially large entity. They must have had at least 30k active subscribers. Knowing that i think it would be madness to shuffle stuff about and risk that revenue stream. In fact i'd do a hell of a lot to try and stay right where i was. However long term subscribers won't gain any comfort from that.

That said if they had beams as a reseller single handed selling enough subs to make a service a cut and run is certainly not out of the question. They would have a ready made new backup service essentially making it very easy to do.

Been testing a free 24hr trial of beams tv the last 2 hours it's 100% ace iptv, running very well, only fail I've had is with premier sports, apparently ace are refunding any unused subs and reseller credits

Any help appreciated you guys

So I have genesis reborn, placenta, Neptune rising addons. I want to watch a show called “one born every minute” all series seem to be on there but when I click on episodes to watch it says “no stream available” is there anything I can try at all?

All episodes seem to be on sockshare when I go on my iPhone so can’t undersrand why my kodi is being a little woman

@TCIB any chance it’s available on tv shows ?

Any help appreciated you guys

So I have genesis reborn, placenta, Neptune rising addons. I want to watch a show called “one born every minute” all series seem to be on there but when I click on episodes to watch it says “no stream available” is there anything I can try at all?

All episodes seem to be on sockshare when I go on my iPhone so can’t undersrand why my kodi is being a little woman

@TCIB any chance it’s available on tv shows ?

UK or USA version ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.