Kodi/SPMC

Yes covenant is dead I think. Most people use real debrid which is a paid service that unlocks premium links which are reliable and higher quality. You then input your real debrid account into an add-on (incursion is popular) and it unlocks the high quality links.
It's a few quid a month so not too bad at all
Cheers. I’ll look it up

Yes covenant is dead I think. Most people use real debrid which is a paid service that unlocks premium links which are reliable and higher quality. You then input your real debrid account into an add-on (incursion is popular) and it unlocks the high quality links.
It's a few quid a month so not too bad at all

I’m the same as “SWP’s back”. The last three series I’ve watched on there (Covenant via Kodi), Fargo, Vikings and The Americans, it’s become increasingly difficult to get any working links, to the point that 3 times out of 5, I end up using other moody online streams like watch.eng. So how does Real Debrid work? Via Kodi?

I’m the same as “SWP’s back”. The last three series I’ve watched on there (Covenant via Kodi), Fargo, Vikings and The Americans, it’s become increasingly difficult to get any working links, to the point that 3 times out of 5, I end up using other moody online streams like watch.eng. So how does Real Debrid work? Via Kodi?

Click is a good plugin always has links for me it’s in the skydarks repo.

Yes mate it works inside kodi. You buy a sub from their site: https://real-debrid.com/

Once you've done that you add your account to an add-on that utilizes it, incursion is a popular one and is similar to covenant/exodus

Thanks for that. I will have a go tomorrow when I sober up. Too nervous today. . If i get stuck (defo) will someone help please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.