Kodi/SPMC

I’m the same as “SWP’s back”. The last three series I’ve watched on there (Covenant via Kodi), Fargo, Vikings and The Americans, it’s become increasingly difficult to get any working links, to the point that 3 times out of 5, I end up using other moody online streams like watch.eng. So how does Real Debrid work? Via Kodi?
Covenant isn't being looked after as such, install placenta, http://repo.mrblamo.xyz

It's a fork of exodus that covenant was, it's being updated and scrapes more links, and dead links have been removed. Much better than covenant mate
Does that make much difference if I have already paid for the Real Debrid account?

Granted I only checked Molly's Game but it had gone from one links to several dozen 1080p and 720p RD links at the top?

Does that make much difference if I have already paid for the Real Debrid account?

Granted I only checked Molly's Game but it had gone from one links to several dozen 1080p and 720p RD links at the top?
You can use debrid in placenta and yoda and as @aguerrrroooooooooooo mentioned incursion as well but if your happy with covenant mate then stick with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.